You can:-

  • Withdraw money from your savings by bank transfer. To set up a BACS facility you should request a BACS Authorisation form from the office. This will be posted to your home address for added security.  Once completed you can take a clear photo and upload to NIVO or email.
  • Collect your cheque from one of our offices or have it posted to you. Cheques can be opened for cash but can only be cashed at Yorkshire Bank, Preston. Opened cheques cannot be posted out and must be collected at the office in person. You may also have your cheque made payable to a third party.
  • Have your savings loaded onto a Prepaid card. To apply for a Credit Union pre-paid card simply click this link Download Engage Card Application Form (89.1kb)(89.1kb) to complete the prepaid card Application Form you may be required to submit two forms of ID to comply with banking legislation

Free BACS Transfers

For a BACS transfer you must complete and return the BACS Authorisation form (details given above).  You will be asked to confirm your identity by answering 3 security questions (about your account). You can transfer money from your Blues & Twos savings account or have your loan paid into your current bank account. Funds take 2-3 days to clear. We will only be able to transfer money into the bank account details held on file. If you require payments to go to anyone else, these will have to be via cheque.